we can help you find support for:


Change page type size: a a a


If you’ve recently left prison, or have a history of offending, you can find help with us.

BCHA has a long experience of working in partnership with the Probation Service, youth offending teams and the Pier and Quay projects, providing short-stay accommodation and support to people in prison, those coming out of prison or with a history of offending and to young people at risk of offending.


If you’re looking for a little extra support as someone who’s done time, you may apply for any accommodation managed by us, or any tenancy support service, provided you meet the normal eligibility criteria. We have long experience of helping those inside prepare for life beyond prison, and of helping them make their way through its challenges.


Simply click to any of the subjects listed here to find out more, or click here to get in touch with someone directly.

What are our criteria for help?
Find out if our specialist prison support services are for you

How can we help you prepare for release?
Find the right support as you look forward

Support at home
Find regular contact and advice, where you are