We’ve been helping people rebuild their lives for 40 years. We help people off the streets, out of abuse, over skills barriers and on to independence.
There are many ways you can help BCHA to continue to provide the vital services we offer, for example:
1. Purchase a gift from our Alternative Online Gift Shop where you choose exactly where your money goes and how it helps someone. Choose from over 100 items, starting from as little as £6. click here to enter the shop.
2. Choose BCHA as your charity of the year.
3. Hold events in support of BCHA eg BBQ’s, coffee mornings, dress down or dress up days, quiz nights or even a summer fair!
4. Ask staff/friends to donate items for a hamper and then raffle the hamper.
5. Attend our events – not only will you be helping us, you get to have a good time as well.
6. Volunteer with us, or donate your professional services, if there are any budding gardeners amongst you, maybe you could get a group together to make over a garden at one of our schemes.
7. Host a Material Difference collection box in your organisation or building – so that people that work with or visit you can donate their old clothing, bags, shoes and belts.
8. Identify places where our collection cans could go – reception areas, shops, restaurants etc.
9. Support our Sleep Safe campaign (supporting St Paul’s Night Shelter) by handing out donation envelopes or by promoting the campaign to clients, colleagues or friends.
10. Set up a regular or one off cash donation to BCHA.
11. Remember BCHA in your will – make a huge difference to someone’s life as part of your legacy.
Together we can make a big difference to someone’s life.
How we help
Click here to read the stories of people we've helped
Make a donation
Find out how to make a donation
Take part in one of our events
Click here to see a list of our current events
Dine in for the homeless
Click here to find out how to take part
Find out about our sleepsafe campaign
Click here for useful fundraising advice
We’re always looking for people willing to give their time
What can you expect if you join our staff?
Get in touch
Click here to register for updates or to contact us