Contact us

We're here to help

There are many ways that you can contact us, should you have a question, would like to speak to someone for help, or if you would like to make a complaint about the service you have received from BCHA.

Alternatively, if you have a repair to report, please call 0300 1234 001 or click here to complete our online reporting form.


Call our Customer Services Team, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm: 01202 410500
To speak to someone out of these hours call New Leaf Support Solutions: 0300 1234 002


Click here to email our Customer Services Team.

Social Media

Click here for details of our Facebook and Twitter accounts, which you can use to contact us during office hours.

Visit our Head Office

If you are a customer in Bournemouth, you can visit our head office:
St Swithuns House
21 Christchurch Road

Our Complaints / Compliments Process

We want to ensure that we give you, our customers, the best service we can. We always strive to improve our services and therefore value your feedback - both good and bad!

Complaints are very important to us because they provide us with feedback from customers about the things that we don’t get right in our service delivery. They allow us to learn, and help us to improve the way we work, and the service that we offer to our customers. We will listen to your complaint and try our best to put things right.

Making a complaint

BCHA want to ensure that we give you, our customers, the best service we can. We will acknowledge your complaint within five calendar days, and provide a full response within 14 calendar days.

There are many different ways in which you can make a complaint:

  • Contact a member of staff and make your complaint verbally  
  • Email our complaints department:
  • Text your complaint to 07966 808801
  • Put your complaint in writing and post it to: Customer Services, BCHA, St Swithuns House, 21 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3NS
  • Complete our online form at the bottom of this page

For more information about our Complaints Process, click here to download our Your Views Count leaflet.  

If you have already made a complaint to BCHA and are not happy with how we have dealt with it, or are unhappy with the response you received, then you have the right to take this outside of BCHA, firstly to a designated person, then to the Housing Ombudsman.

Click here to visit the Housing Ombudsman Service website which gives you further information about how you can do this.

Giving a compliment

We have an email address for compliments for customers to use to acknowledge good work and positive outcomes across the organisation.

Tell us about your complaint:

Share this

Was this information helpful?