Bournemouth Churches Housing Association (BCHA) gathers and processes your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Notices below, and in compliance with the relevant data protection laws.
The notices below provide you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data. Please select the relevant notices related to the services we provide to you.
Please CLICK HERE if you want to know how data is processing specifically for this website.
Learning, Work & Employability
New Leaf (Repairs and Social Enterprise)
Under Data Protection law, you have the right to access the personal information that BCHA processes about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
Where allowed by law, you may also have the right to:
- request erasure of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”)
- restrict BCHA processing your personal data
- object to any direct marketing from us
- request your personal data is moved, copied or transferred from one IT environment to another (“right to data portability”)