We currently employ approximately 300 staff plus a number of Relief workers. As we operate our services across a wide geographical area from Plymouth to Reading, staff live across a number of counties. Our highest group of staff is in Dorset and Devon. Our corporate service teams are based in Bournemouth (close to the train station).
We provide a range of flexible working including part-time hours / shift-work and try to meet employee needs where we can whilst ensuring we have appropriate staffing to develop our services effectively.
As we provide quite a wide range of services, we employ a wide range of staff, for example:
- Support workers – this is our largest group of employees
- Daily Living Coaches
- Youth workers
- Development coaches
- Project Leads (for our various homes / services) – mental health / addictions / homelessness / trafficking / refuges
- Housing Officers / Income Officers – Tenancy Officers
- Corporate Services (Human Resources / Finance / IT / Governance and Compliance / Asset Management / Marketing and Communications / Fundraising / Project management)
- Repairs and maintenance (including electricians, gas engineers, bricklayers, painters, multi-trade, carpenters, cleaners, gardeners)
- Planner Schedulers
- Staff to support older people leaving prison
- Administrators / Customer Services