What is New Leaf Support Solutions?
New Leaf Support Solutions is BCHA's contact centre, offering confidential support to our customers 24/7 through our specialist support team.
Our fully trained staff are experienced in managing Referral Systems and Out of Hours Emergency Contracts such as Domestic Violence and Mental Health Support. We are able to manage these contracts nationwide.
What services does New Leaf Support Solutions offer?
- Our New Leaf Support Solutions team can provide supportive and empathetic well-being calls to individuals for peace of mind.
- Through our in-house Alarm Receiving Centre, we provide 24/7 alarm fitting and monitoring services for CCTV systems.
- We monitor your fire alarms automatically to ensure a 24/7 response.
- With our own 'access entry control', we can fit and manage your door entry systems. Using our own central monitoring service allows us to ensure that the only people on a property should be there - this provides you with additional security and safety.
- Our Lone Worker Monitoring service provides you with a first class serivce solution for the protection of your lone working staff. It will enable employers to reduce costs and meet their legal duty of care. Workers will immediately benefit from improved peace of mind.
- We have experienced staff who can manage your Out of Hours maintenance calls, providing you with a cost effective option for meeting the expectations of your customers.
Our specialist staff can assist and provide a cost effective solution to meet your customers and business security and safety needs.
New Leaf Support Service in Bournemouth and Poole
In the Bournemouth and Poole areas, New Leaf Support Solutions are able to make scheduled and emergency response visits from 20:00 - 07:00 to businesses to ensure security and provide well being visits to Individuals and housing schemes
For further information on any of the above services, please contact New Leaf Support Solutions on 01202 410611 or email: email@example.com.